Wednesday, March 6, 2013

A New Chapter...



Hello everyone. We are finally starting out our blog for Dandelion & Daffodil. If you don't already know about us, we make boutique children's clothing and accessories with your growing child in mind. That's right - most of our items are made to grow with your child or be worn during any season. It is our belief that if a customer should spend their money on boutique clothes, they should be able to get their money's worth of wear. We hope that you enjoy our blog and share us with your friends.

Check back often for sneak peaks of things we are working on as well as links to fun tutorials from our favorite blogs.

Check us out all across the web...

Shop here....

"Like" us and shop here...


GIVEAWAY: Leave a comment below letting us know what you like to see on blogs you follow (tutorials, new designs and inspiration, etc.). One lucky person will be chosen at random to receive a $10 store credit to Dandelion & Daffodil on Etsy. Contest ends Wednesday, March 13 at 12 PM (CST).

14 comments:

  1. As a photographer, I am always looking for inspiration and fresh designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see anything you do!! Your clothes are so cute. I am just hoping to have a boy next so I can get the bow ties for him....lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cassie. I'm kinda hoping our next one is a boy too. But thats a LONG way off :)

      Delete
  3. I LOVE to see craft tutorials and how-tos, especially holiday related ones!

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How-to's would be wonderful. Your designs are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Giveaways from time to time, but definitely how to's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Giveaways are great, aren't they? :) I know I love them!

      Delete
    2. Yes they are...and by the way.... I know you are a fan of my South Hill Designs page... I am giving away another locket. This time it's a Medium Silver Locket with Crystals. You should enter!! :)

      Delete
  6. I am always looking for new designs and tutorials. I comb the web trying to find things to help me figure out how to make things - especially for my kids!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would want to read about each project as it comes to life, progress photos, new designs, and new fabrics. But I'd also enjoy following personal posts about your sewing adventures, family fun, etc. to get to know the talent behind the shop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations, Sarah. Random.org picked you as our winner. Shoot me an email at dandeliondaffodilboutique@gmail.com for details on claiming your prize. :)

      Delete
  8. Tutorials, designs and family life in managing it all! Yippeee! Love that you have a blog!

    ReplyDelete